These terms and conditions apply to the parent/guardian/financial sponsor (“the Payor”) who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to HELP International School (HIS). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to HIS through the online payment service ("the Service"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. HIS reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the payor to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
All online payments are conducted via iPay88's Payment Gateway (‘iPay88’). iPay88 is PCI Data Security Compliant thus ensuring high level security measures. This includes data encryption of 128 Bit SSL which ensures that all credit card and bank account information is safe and secure. For more information, please refer to iPay88 Payment Gateway’s website (http://www.ipay88.com).
The following is a summary of the key terms of the Service:
● By using the online payment facilities on our website, you are deemed to be accepting these terms. Please use an alternative payment mode if you are not in agreement to the terms.
● The debit/credit card information supplied at the time of using the Service is processed by iPay88 and is not supplied to HIS. It is the sole responsibility of the parent/guardian/financial sponsor of the Service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out of usage of the Service.
● HIS and/or iPay88 shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall HIS and/or iPay88, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Service or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
● The Payor agrees that HIS or any of its employees will not be held liable by the Payor for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained in HIS or iPay88’s websites, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond HIS’ reasonable control.
Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
● The Payor agrees that the debit card/credit card/account details provided by him/her for use of the Service must be correct and accurate and that the Payor shall not use a debit card/credit card/account, that is not lawfully owned by him/her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Payor further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit card/credit card details.
● The Payor may pay the Student’s fees to HIS by using a debit card/credit card or through online banking account. The Payor warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/her card/bank details:
o The Payor is fully and lawfully entitled to use such debit card/credit card, bank account for such transactions;
o The Payor is responsible to ensure that the card/bank account details provided by him/her are accurate. HIS and/or iPay88 shall not be held liable for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information.
o The Payor authorizes debit of the nominated card/bank account for the payment of fees selected by such payor along with the applicable Fees.
o The Payor is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Payor inclusive of such fees applicable to iPay88 (‘Applicable Fees’).
o HIS shall not be held liable for payment which is refused or declined by your card supplier/bank for any reason.
o If your card supplier/bank declines payment, HIS and/or iPay88 is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. Please check with your card supplier/bank that payment has been deducted from your account.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the HIS in respect of the operation of the Service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability:
HIS does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the Payor from the use of the Service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia.
All payments are to be made with reference to supporting documents, e.g. Invoice/Application Form/Registration Form/Subscription Form/the applicable Event Registration Form, etc, failing which HIS shall be entitled not to accept or acknowledge the payment.
Fees paid are not refundable. However, this does not apply to the Security Deposit paid, of which the withdrawal terms and conditions shall apply. Refund of the Security Deposit, if applicable, shall be made in the form of a cheque.
The data that you provide during online payment transactions is securely held by HIS (data made available on online payment form only) or our payment gateway provider (iPay88) under the terms of the Data Protection Act 2010 and will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment and for accounting processes. Your data will be treated confidentially and with the utmost care and respect. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 2010 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party, except in respect of data that it is necessary to provide to HIS’ payment gateway provider who will process this information on HIS’ behalf. In certain but exceptional circumstances HIS may be required to disclose data to other third parties, especially where it is necessary to comply with the law. Our payment gateway provider will retain some personal information so that we can access payment records in the event of queries or incomplete payment information.
By using HIS’ website and the Service, you signify your acceptance of HIS and/or HELP Group Privacy Statement. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any policy described in the Privacy statement, your only remedy is to discontinue use of website or the Service. We reserve the right, to modify the Privacy Statement at any time.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless HIS and its respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable solicitors’ fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
HIS reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be the one that is published on this website.